Saturday, February 25, 2017

See You!



I know that everything must come to an end, but it still doesn't make this any easier. The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that I wouldn't feel this way if the year hadn't been absolutely amazing. And it was just that.

[Insert stories of my favorite memories; my last day of school ceremony; and everything that made this year THE BEST!]

So what now?

Now, I am taking a few days to relax, recover, and honestly binge on NETFLIX. If you've ever watched Gilmore Girls you'll understand this ... I just need some time to "wallow". 

And once I've wallowed, I have a huge task ahead of me. It's a personal project that I am taking on. In short, I am using my off-time to plan and prepare materials for the next school year. I want to continue to build on what I've learned from this year. I have a huge list of things that I want to make, buy, and create. I'm really excited about it!

Don't worry, I'm not holing myself up in my apartment. I have a well balanced routine prepared which includes working out, Japanese lessons, sightseeing, reading, and relaxing. 

I also have a huge trip coming up! I'm flying back to Texas. There's a lot I've missed and it will be so great to see my family and friends in person. But, it's just for vacation. I'm planning to spend another year in Japan. YAY!

Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I now have wifi in my apartment. My brother trouble shot my problem and helped me get back online. 

Next time I'll be sharing the most delicious Japanese meal I've eaten. It was an 8 course meal that almost looked too perfect too eat, ... almost.