Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Weekend Recap: From the Mountains to the Sea

Special Announcement



Recently, I reached out to a friend from college who runs his own business, SWIGER CREATION STUDIO, and asked if he would help me put together a video of my time here in Japan. For the last few months I've been sending him videos and pictures of everything I see and do on a daily basis. He's taken the content and pieced it together to give me a video that perfectly captures my life in Japan. I'm excited to share the finished product with you. 


 Click here to see southern Japan through my eyes.



October 15th and 16th have left me almost speechless. Here are the moments I captured ...

"Tennis in the mountains.

Lunch by the sea.
Cafe Mocha and MUSE.
Japanese Language Lessons and coffee."



... 


...


...


...


...



...


...



...


...