Saturday, November 18, 2017

さいきん , Lately

As the weather gets chiller, I've found myself running indoors at the gym. Sure, I have to bundle up for my walk there, but once I'm inside it's nice and toasty. I've reserved braving the cold for my weekend runs.

This weekend K and I tried out a new course. Even though it was cloudy and grey, the rain held out and we were able to pace out a 5k. Our race is only a week away and we're pretty excited! 
K is running her first 5k and I'm running another 10k

We've decided that even after we finish the race we're still going to keep running together. We're working towards making running a habit and something we do consistently. And if you've read my previous posts, you'll understand when I say that consistency is challenging for me. It's something I'm learning how to do and be. 

So here's this weekend's course . . . 





XOXO,
M