Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter Holiday Snapshot

Last year, I went to Tokyo for my winter holiday. This year I did something different. I chose to stay local and had myself a staycation

The first half of my winter holiday was spent with friends, co-workers, and new acquaintances. For the second half, I kept to myself and stayed in. It was blissful. 

My staycation consisted of: sleeping in, cooking, cleaning, binging Netflix; waking up before the sunrise for a morning walk; drinking coffee --- lots of coffee; trips to the gym; stretching, journal-ing, planning, and packing; organizing and purging; mid-day naps; long runs at Ohorikoen; local adventures; and streaming countless romantic comedies. 

Take a look . . . 











I have less than two months before I'm returning stateside. I'm starting to get really sentimental about it. That's why this staycation was perfect. It gave me time to enjoy my apartment, my local area, and the everyday lifestyle I have here in Kyushu. I absolutely loved it.

XOXO,
M