Sunday, July 10, 2016

Adventure: Starbucks & Golf


July 10, 2016 - Today I had wanted to go to the beach, but the weather was not permitting. It was overcast and on the verge of raining, I didn't want to chance it. I decided to go Starbucks and the golfing range instead.

Instead, C and I headed for AEON together. I knew she had been wanting to visit the AEON Shopping Center so I invited her to tag along. We had Starbucks and looked around at a few shops. I headed for the driving range while she stayed at AEON to continue shopping.

I hit for about an hour and a half and then headed back to AEON. On our way back to our apartments we stopped at SunLive to pick up some groceries. I also grabbed my dinner.

It was a fun day!





Buying a golf club was one of the best purchases I've made here. I'm still looking for a tennis club to practice at, but for now I'm loving Honjo Golf Garden and my seven iron.





Starbucks Order: Grande Soy Latte

Best part of the day ...



[cannot post the picture of my students]


... running into my students at Starbucks.