Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend Task: Paying Bills





July 24, 2016 - SUNDAY
 Today was a day to play catch up. I like using my Sunday's to:
  • wash clothes
  • clean
  • organize 
  • tackle and attend to paperwork
  • grocery shop 
  • pay bills 
Today, I did all the above.  When I checked my mail the other morning both my gas and second electric bill had arrived. I paid them today at 7-11 and also went to the bank to deposit money into my account. *This ATM trip was a success!


I did some grocery shopping today at SunLive. I went ahead and bought a little more than usual. I have a few things going on this week and I wanted to make sure I actually had food in my apartment.  Here's what today's trip looked like:
  • milk
  • rice
  • yogurt
  • bananas
  • matcha red bean twists
  • miso soup
  • coffee
  • pumpkin
  • kimchi
  • beansprouts



I also picked up two onigiri for dinner.  Once was filled with salmon and the other was filled with seaweed. They were delicious. I sat outside on my balcony and ate them. It was such a nice night.


For the rest of the night I prepared for the week ahead.  
I'll post my "Weekly Update" on Friday.